By Marie Segares of Underground Crafter
Hey everybody, I’m back again with a very special treat for us all. Marie Segares of Undergroundcrafter.com has offered to host a few crochet pattern round ups for us over here at KnitcroAddict, and they are jam packed with amazing patterns from some of the best makers in the fiber arts community.
I have been a fan of many of these designs and designers since I started this journey years ago, so it’a huge honor to get to host their work on my blog. Thanks again to Marie and Under Ground Crafter as well as all the featured designers. I hope you all enjoy.
Now, over to Marie!
I’m so excited to be visting Wan’s blog today! If we haven’t met before, I’m Marie Segares from Underground Crafter and on my blog you can find free crochet and knitting patterns, sewing and Cricut tutorials, and all types of crafty inspiration.
It’s getting hot out there so it’s the perfect time to crochet yourself a summer top! I’m sharing a roundup of 22 of my favorite free crochet patterns for summer tops. The great thing about these is that you can layer them under a cardigan as it gets colder to get even more wear out of them. Images are © the respective designers and are used with permission.
22 Free Crochet Summer Top Patterns
Round Up by Underground Crafter
1. Teardrop Halter Top by Brittany Alice Crochet: This striped, ‘90s-inspired halter top pattern is written for size 34A but includes instructions for customizing the size, along with a video tutorial for the pattern.
2. Summer Top by Briana K Designs: This pattern is crocheted with DK yarn and is available in seven sizes from XS through 3X. There’s also a coordinating knit version!
3. Simple Tee by Fosbas Designs: The pattern for this lacy top is available in nine sizes from XS through 5XL and uses DK yarn.
4. Poncho Summer Top by KnitcroAddict: This lacy drawstring top pattern is available in six sizes from XS through XXL and includes a video tutorial.
5. Easy Striped Summer Tee by Moogly: This oversized v-neck top is made from two rectangles. The pattern includes a video tutorial and is available in three sizes from XS/S/M through 2X/3X/4X/5X.
6. Summer Isle Cardigan by Itchin’ for Some Stitchin’: This granny stitch cardigan pattern is available in five sizes from XS through XL.
7. The Celia Tank Top by Divine Debris: This racer back top is quick to crochet with cotton t-shirt yarn.
8. Sagebrush Tank Top by For the Frills: This ribbed tank top is available in seven sizes from XS through 3XL and includes a video tutorial.
9. Sightseer Cropped Top by Cre8tion Crochet: This raglan top with a ribbed waist is available in nine sizes from XS through 5X.
10. Lake House Tee by Skeinsnsticks Designs: This top in five sizes uses a simple two-row pattern repeat.
11. Starstruck Top by Stitches n Scraps: This sleeveless top pattern in five sizes from S through 2X includes lacy and solid sections.
12. Summer Grace Cardigan by KnitcroAddict: This lacy cardigan pattern is available in five sizes from XS through XXL and includes a video tutorial.
13. Shell Yeah by Heart Hook Home: This oversized lacy tunic pattern fits up to size 2XL and includes instructions for altering for a larger or smaller fit.
14. Crop Top Halter Top by Littlejohn’s Yarn: This pattern is made with medium weight yarn and includes instructions for three size options based on bra cup sizes. It also includes a video tutorial.
15. Beach Swimsuit Cover Up by YARNutopia: This lacy tunic includes an optional drawstring and can be worn on or off the shoulders. The pattern includes a video tutorial.
16. Seaglass Tank Top by The Purple Poncho: This pattern has no visible seams and uses a yarn cake for easy color work. It is available in four sizes from Small through Xtra Large.
17. Suze-Anna Racerback Top by Desamour Designs: This racerback top pattern is written in size S/M but includes instructions for adjusting the size.
18. Monterey Bay Striped Top by One Dog Woof: This simple sleeveless top pattern with a ribbon tie is available in six sizes from XS through 2XL.
19. Saratoga Poncho Top by Make and Do Crew: This simple v-neck top pattern is available in six sizes from S through 3X.
20. Peek-a-Boo Halter Top by Taylor Lynn Crochet: This festival top pattern is available in three sizes from S through L.
21. Postcard from Spring T-Shirt by Mary Beth Temple: This granny square top pattern is available in four sizes from S through XL.
Did you find inspiration for your next project? I hope so. If you’re still looking for more crochet inspiration, check out my Crochet and Knit Fashion Pinterest board.
Thanks for sharing this amazing crochet pattern round up with us Marie! I’m really thrilled to host such incredible designers and patterns with my KnitcroAddict people. I hope everyone enjoyed. Until next time, happy crocheting!